Length 5.5h MP4
Arista Network’s networking products are the go-to solution in the hyper-engineered worlds of mega data centers, high-performance computing, and high-frequency trading. In this video, Arista Network veteran Chris Kane offers system administrators and entry level network engineers an overview of how Arista gear is used in today’s cloud networks.
You’ll learn about the Arista EOS, industry standard networking protocols, and the features Arista uses to implement and operate data center networks. You’ll come away with solid IP networking knowledge along with a practical understanding of how to configure Arista network switches and integrate them into a network infrastructure.
* Explore the Arista EOS, Arista versioning, and how to upgrade EOS on the Arista switch
* Master operational necessities like configuring the Arista switch for email
* Learn about port channels, access lists, prefix lists, VXLAN bridging, MLAG, VRRP, VARP, and LLDP
* Understand OSPF and BGP routing, operational commands, configuration, and verification
* Discover how administrative distance is used for best path routing
* See how TAP aggregation is used to cost-effectively monitor network traffic